Thursday, July 15, 2010

Order your Mayday Brewery shirts


Now that we have a beautiful logo, we are getting shirts. The shirts are a chocolate brown and come in a regular t-shirt and a woman's tee. Sizes range in men's from Small to 3X and in women's Small to 2X. The shirts, both men's and women's run a little small. The shirts are $10 and 2X & 3X are $12 + plus $3 per shirt if we have to ship. To order your shirt send an email to pamela@maydaybrewery.com. I will be placing the orders every month or so, so get your orders in.

Color My Shirt are helping us with the shirts.

3 comments:

  1. let me know when you have samples sizes for us to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog very much..The new Omni thread is good so far. Love the colour selection...
    I tried Magnifico last night in my embroidery machine and it was a wonderful thread to work with. No breaks at all!Thanks for sharing these valuable information.embroidery digitizing service

    embroidery digitizing company

    ReplyDelete