Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Terronn - A Mayday Treasure

Enjoying the beautiful snow days? By the way, have you met Terronn? If no, then you are missing out. If yes, then you'll know what I'm expressing here. In the previous two blogs I elude to the community; family feel of the Mayday experience. This time I wanted to focus on Terronn, a Mayday Treasure that embodies all of the those qualities that help make the experience.
Terronn first visited in May of 2014. In the beginning, he started a few scattered visits, but then became more regular as he started to develop friendships with the staff and customers. One day he offered Ozzy his assistance with anything he could do. It didn’t take long for him to receive a text from Ozzy asking him to be the guest pourer on the Saturday tours. The rest is history!! The Mayday Treasure is born.
The motto of Mayday Brewery is "Beer, Hugs, and Rock n' Roll" no one embodies this motto more than Terronn. In fact, Terronn and Ozzy were the welcoming committee that greeted me on my first visit. That was definitely a very memorable impression. A quick visit to check out a new place turned into a 3 hour visit and fabulous conversation with Terronn. His very friendly, open and welcoming demeanor topped that visit as one like no other and ensured my return to Mayday. Now each time I walk in I receive a huge bear hug, a smile, and a sincere "How are you?” from this tall dark and very handsome man. Trust me when I say that doesn't happen just anywhere.
Terronn is super cool and always smiling and happy. His energy is enough to make anyone surrounding him smile and experience something special. In his time at Mayday he continues to see the growth of the community within the brewery. Many more people are on board to volunteer their time to help create a very special place for the city of Murfreesboro. He gives everyone who meets him a wonderful sense of happiness and community spirit. Ask Terronn why he volunteers at Mayday, he’ll tell you, ‘See that guy right there (points at Ozzy)? I love that guy and I love the people that come into Mayday.”




Terronn pours his love into Mayday and on the tour he’ll be pouring delicious beer into your glass. His face lights up when it is time for the show and it would not be the same without his humor and smiles and energy. He thoroughly enjoys volunteering his time and you can feel his love with every glass poured. But I don’t want to give too much away. You just have to be sure to experience for yourself and I think you'll agree. So be sure to come out this Saturday and experience Terronn, The Mayday Treasure, for yourself! Don't forget your hug either. As always, fun times, good music and excellent food to be enjoyed at Mayday.

No comments:

Post a Comment